Alfaparf Color Wear is an Ammonia and PPD-free tone-on-tone semi-permanent hair colour. Enriched with natural ingredients for absolute customisation and endless shine.
- Intense and Ultra Luminous Reflects thanks to extracts of Saffron, Indigo, and Rubbia, plants used to produce rich and glowing color effects in fabrics;
- Unparalleled Lasting Power thanks to Tannin, a natural fixative that bonds color to the hair fiber with the same principle used to fix color to the fibers of textiles;
- Extremely Conditioned and Touchably Soft thanks to the high concentration of Natural Ingredients in the formula;
When to use Color Wear:
For all your salon clients who want ammonia-free color
To add new fashion tones or to enhance shine and intensity to natural hair
To cover grey hair (60%-100%)
To tone bleached or sun-kissed highlights
To level-out faded areas of permanent color
To revive hair color after a perm or straightening service
To revive hair color and shine to damaged hair
How to use: In a non-metal bowl, mix the selected Color Wear shade with 5 Vol or 15 Vol Activator, depending on the service desired.
- First Application: Distribute the mixture throughout the hair from roots to ends. Leave on for the required time, then rinse well with warm water. Shampoo the hair and rinse, proceed with styling as desired.
- Following Applications: Apply the mixture to the roots, select appropriate mixing ratio for desired results. Apply the color to the rest of the hair with a mixing ratio of 1:2, leave on for 5 to 15 minutes depending on the desired color intensity.
The Platinum series should be applied to bases no darker than light brown.
Delivery time can be affected due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Due to the COVID-19 situation and reduced staffing, we are currently experiencing a backlog in processing orders. We are working hard to ensure you get your order delivered in a safe manner as quickly as possible.
New Company Beauty Supply cannot guarantee any specific processing time, and processing times may vary in the event of peak periods, natural disaster, or inclement weather.
FREE Shipping Promotion
Free shipping on any $100+ online purchase. Merchandise total must reach $100 after all discounts are applied and before any taxes or (if expedited) shipping fees.
- Orders qualifying for FREE or discounted shipping promotions are shipped via USPS Standard service only
- FREE or discounted shipping is available in the contiguous U.S. states only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses and oversized packages.
- Estimated Delivery: 3-8 business days
Our Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of USPS, USP, and several regional carriers to deliver packages to you more efficiently.
This allows packages to arrive on Saturday as well as any other business day. Tracking is available through our website or your confirmation or shipment emails, and will indicate the estimated delivery date.
This shipping method is available for shipments to contiguous U.S. states, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
This shipping method is the only shipping method available for shipments to U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Orders place after 2pm will be shipped on the next business day.
All orders placed from Friday 2:00pm through Sunday 11:59pm will be shipped out on Monday. After that, the order will be delivered accordingly to the shipping service requested.
Certain items in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish and items containing flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals).
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations. Therefore, these items cannot be shipped to all addresses.
All orders containing Hazardous Materials must be shipped via Standard and cannot be shipped via Expedited or Premium. All orders containing Hazardous Materials can only be shipped to addresses within the contiguous U.S. states and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
Due to COVID-19 situation, we are not being able to deliver to Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania and South America. We hope to go back to attend all continents again soon.
New Company Beauty is not responsible for the unloading of goods at borders. Customs duties may be charged in accordance with legislation of each country.
Please check procedures with the customs office of the destination country.