Winner of the best curling iron Nylon's Beauty Hit List Awards 2018
- Titanium Barrels - the newest and most advanced technological development used and preferred by professional stylists. This lightweight material offers superior heat conductivity and an ultra-smooth surface that allows hair to curl easily for silky curls that shine.
- Gentle And Safe - MCH heaters emit far-infrared heat that instantly penetrates the cortex of the hair cuticle, heating from the inside out. The hair is heated evenly and in half the time of conventional heat, reducing the risk of damage.
- Feather-Light - titanium has the highest strength to weight ratio. The lightweight curler is incredibly durable and stands up to the toughest of professional conditions.
- Au Naturale - the clip-free design achieves fast and easy natural-looking curls and waves without creases.
- Digital Interface - for precise setting and monitoring of temperature from 250ºF (121ºC) up to 450ºF (232ºC), the most important element for getting consistent and effective results. The auto-shutoff feature means no power will be wasted when not in use.
- Love That Glove - Heat-resistant 3-fingered glove gives flexibility & more precise curing - without the burn.
- Ready And Able - an easy grip, 9 foot 360° swivel cord made of heat-proof, up to 450ºF (232ºC), fabric and a professional hook makes use and storage simple.
- Custom carrying case - stores neat and travels well.
- Dual Voltage 110–240 V - for international adventures.
- 1-Year Manufacture Warranty - for extra protection
How to use:
- The 32mm/1.25" curler; i.e "the bump" - best for creating the round-brush, straight look with movement on long hair. Bend the ends of a voluminous ‘do, giving it more life. Curl and set in large sections using the amika Touchable Hair Spray to get a rounder, bouncier look or curl in different directions to show layers.
- The 25mm/1" curler; i.e. "glamour" - the most popular curl size for creating anything from classic or retro looks to modern voluminous styles. Curl and set, wait 10 minutes for the curls to cool, release, brush and style for the biggest, bounciest curl. Let hair air dry and curl the hair in alternating directions for a classic beachy look.
- The 25-18mm/.75-1" curler; i.e. "au natural" - curls that are tighter at the bottom, looser on the top with less uniformity. For even more of a natural look, alternate the size of hair sections being curled and between wrapping the curls at the base or mid-length of hair.
- The 19mm/.75" curler; i.e. "texture" - ideal for creating textured and vintage looks, as well as curls that need to last from day to night. Curl entire head of hair as the foundation for a beautifully messy chignon. Take a short bob from sleek and pin straight to fun and beachy.
- The 9-19mm/.35-.75" curler; for bouncy, defined ringlets and tight waves.
Delivery time can be affected due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Due to the COVID-19 situation and reduced staffing, we are currently experiencing a backlog in processing orders. We are working hard to ensure you get your order delivered in a safe manner as quickly as possible.
New Company Beauty Supply cannot guarantee any specific processing time, and processing times may vary in the event of peak periods, natural disaster, or inclement weather.
FREE Shipping Promotion
Free shipping on any $100+ online purchase. Merchandise total must reach $100 after all discounts are applied and before any taxes or (if expedited) shipping fees.
- Orders qualifying for FREE or discounted shipping promotions are shipped via USPS Standard service only
- FREE or discounted shipping is available in the contiguous U.S. states only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses and oversized packages.
- Estimated Delivery: 3-8 business days
Our Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of USPS, USP, and several regional carriers to deliver packages to you more efficiently.
This allows packages to arrive on Saturday as well as any other business day. Tracking is available through our website or your confirmation or shipment emails, and will indicate the estimated delivery date.
This shipping method is available for shipments to contiguous U.S. states, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
This shipping method is the only shipping method available for shipments to U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Orders place after 2pm will be shipped on the next business day.
All orders placed from Friday 2:00pm through Sunday 11:59pm will be shipped out on Monday. After that, the order will be delivered accordingly to the shipping service requested.
Certain items in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish and items containing flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals).
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations. Therefore, these items cannot be shipped to all addresses.
All orders containing Hazardous Materials must be shipped via Standard and cannot be shipped via Expedited or Premium. All orders containing Hazardous Materials can only be shipped to addresses within the contiguous U.S. states and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
Due to COVID-19 situation, we are not being able to deliver to Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania and South America. We hope to go back to attend all continents again soon.
New Company Beauty is not responsible for the unloading of goods at borders. Customs duties may be charged in accordance with legislation of each country.
Please check procedures with the customs office of the destination country.