Moroccanoil Prime ChromaTech Service is a pre-color treatment that works on the scalp and hair to provide the perfect canvas prior to haircolor or lightener application. Infused with a blend of ceramides, this primer helps to create a healthier scalp environment, while helping to restore the protective barrier function of the scalp to reduce sensitivity and discomfort.
ChromaTech PRIME also creates the optimal canvas for haircolor by equalizing the porosity of the hair fiber, opening the cuticle where virgin hair is most resistant so pigments will deposit evenly and haircolor will be uniform throughout. Featuring ArganIDTM technology, positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing the antioxidant powers of argan oil deep into the cortex.
- Primes hair fiber to boost haircolor deposit
- Equalizes porosity for more even coverage
- Soothes the scalp
- Combats scalp sensitivity during haircolor service
- Restores the protective barrier function of the scalp
Hair type: Colored Hair
How to use: Before applying haircolor, section hair into quadrants. Use 2-inch (5-cm) subsections within each quadrant and spray ChromaTech PRIME globally, evenly and lightly from re-growth through ends. Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute product evenly along each strand. Allow to dry and apply haircolor or lightener as usual.
- Arginine: a natural amino acid, the pH of hair can be increased to the optimal level for a pre-haircolor service to equalize porosity for more even coverage.
- ArganIDTM: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair the hair.
- Ceramide 3; Ceramide 6 II; Ceramide 1; Phytosphingosine; Cholesterol: a blend of ceramides that have the ability to restore the skin, enhance moisturization and provide natural protection for a healthy scalp.
- Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract: natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps stop free radicals and the beginning stages of in ammation.
- COLORLINKTM: uniquely creates cross-links throughout the keratin structure, helping to trap haircolor within while forming a protective shield that prevents haircolor washout.
- Apricot Oil: rich in oleic acid and antioxidants for nourishment and shine.
Delivery time can be affected due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Due to the COVID-19 situation and reduced staffing, we are currently experiencing a backlog in processing orders. We are working hard to ensure you get your order delivered in a safe manner as quickly as possible.
New Company Beauty Supply cannot guarantee any specific processing time, and processing times may vary in the event of peak periods, natural disaster, or inclement weather.
FREE Shipping Promotion
Free shipping on any $100+ online purchase. Merchandise total must reach $100 after all discounts are applied and before any taxes or (if expedited) shipping fees.
- Orders qualifying for FREE or discounted shipping promotions are shipped via USPS Standard service only
- FREE or discounted shipping is available in the contiguous U.S. states only, and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses and oversized packages.
- Estimated Delivery: 3-8 business days
Our Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of USPS, USP, and several regional carriers to deliver packages to you more efficiently.
This allows packages to arrive on Saturday as well as any other business day. Tracking is available through our website or your confirmation or shipment emails, and will indicate the estimated delivery date.
This shipping method is available for shipments to contiguous U.S. states, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
This shipping method is the only shipping method available for shipments to U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Orders place after 2pm will be shipped on the next business day.
All orders placed from Friday 2:00pm through Sunday 11:59pm will be shipped out on Monday. After that, the order will be delivered accordingly to the shipping service requested.
Certain items in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish and items containing flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals).
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations. Therefore, these items cannot be shipped to all addresses.
All orders containing Hazardous Materials must be shipped via Standard and cannot be shipped via Expedited or Premium. All orders containing Hazardous Materials can only be shipped to addresses within the contiguous U.S. states and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
Due to COVID-19 situation, we are not being able to deliver to Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania and South America. We hope to go back to attend all continents again soon.
New Company Beauty is not responsible for the unloading of goods at borders. Customs duties may be charged in accordance with legislation of each country.
Please check procedures with the customs office of the destination country.