Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree Hand SoapRegular price Sale price $12.99
A rich, soothing antibacterial cleanser designed with germ-fighting Triclosan and natural tea tree oil. This refreshing hand washes with tea tree oil deep cleans hands and invigorates the senses with the reviving scent of lavender, tea tree, and peppermint.
GLUTEN FREE | PARABEN FREE | VEGAN
How to use: Lather a small amount in hands. Wash hands, then rinse thoroughly.
- Triclosan: Triclosan is a broad-spectrum antibacterial/antimicrobial agent.
- Sodium Myreth Sulfate: Mild, gentle cleansing agent.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: A completely natural, non-toxic disinfectant and germicide known for its healing properties; distilled from the leaves of the tea tree.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Essential oil distilled from the silvery lilac spikes of Lavandula Angustifolia, the well-known shrub which emits a cool, elegant, floral aroma with woody undertones.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil: Peppermint oil has a long tradition of medicinal use; the strong, penetrating aroma has a sweet undertone; the oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops of the plants; soothing and energizing.